transparent ghost sticky notes help you make notes without defacing a book
also today some kid mentioned the red hot chili peppers and i was like “oh i love that band” and they were like “oh yeah name five songs by them” and i listed five of my favourites and he hesitated and then said “maybe you do like them”
Why is it on a pieCE OF CHEESE
Why do you make your senteNCES CAPITALIZED AS THEY PROGRESS
because it proviDES A SENSE OF SUDDEN ANGER/REALIZATION
Some impossible to decipher outlines on the wall!
- OPEN -SAME- Steven reading (not going to read into it saying the opening is the ‘same’…)
- Can’t read most of it but I can make out “Garnet” and Steven saying “Why?” (S- Why?)
- Someone says “I see!” and P says either “LIGHT?” or “WHAT?” and then Garnet says something (“Let me” or “Let him”, maybe)
- SONG MONTAGE!
- “Graffiti Bee Cars”, could also be “Caps” instead of cars. “Bee” also might be “Sex” but I don’t know why. The whole phrase makes little sense either way. The drawing is almost certainly Steven and Amethyst sitting next to each other though
- Amethyst says “Why don’t you” somethingsomething. Steven responds (looks like he says “wouldn’t” or “haven’t” or something n’t) and the end looks like he says “in my bundle”
- RACCOONS SUCK, which is very true
Given these post-its, if I had to guess what episode this is I’d say “On the Run”, where Steven and Amethyst ‘try out life on the road’, since it has Steven and Amethyst hanging out, a song montage (could totally see a montage being of them excitedly starting their journey), ‘in my bundle’ makes sense in this context, and I could see them getting attacked by raccoons